Inductions // Moving Image

This morning we were back in the mac suites for an induction into moving image. We decided to use the programme 'Quick Time' to produce this. We used this because it was simple and easy to process for a basic moving image and nothing too complex. Here is the final moving image that I produced. This is 15 screens per second, the most logical setting I came across whilst experimenting with speed and programming.


Although moving image doesn't necessarily interest me personally, I found the session really enjoyable and useful. I feel that I definitely benefitted from learning new skills that I could now use in future on new briefs or on my blog to show progression and development in my designs.



Thursday 3 May 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply