"Our Choice" // Final silhouette designs

Here are my final silhouette designs. I initially began by designing more complex solutions then I realised that screen printing these would be very difficult, and as I felt this was the perfect opportunity to experiment and learn new skills I decided to make my designs more simple using just one colour meaning just one screen per design. 


Therefore I used this silhouette format as a basis for my designs also maintaining within the original guidelines of no more than 2 colours plus stock. I will now get these printed with James ready to screen print tomorrow and the beginning of next week. 


As you can see I have also stuck to the original requirements of one type, one image and one type and image piece. I have then created two variations for two different fairytales.





Thursday 3 May 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply