Photography

I have really enjoyed the photography element of the OUGD404 Design Principles module and decided to combine this along with Lorenzo's element of the module (Layout) and create a spread from a walking magazine about walking in the lake district based on images that I have taken whilst camping in the lake district over Easter. Here are some of the scenic images from the weekend away.



These were taken whilst on a walking weekend in the Lake District 11-14th April. This is something that I really enjoy and so was suitable as the 'like' aspect of the 'what is a line?' brief. I also decided to make the most of my social activities over the Easter break by incorporating them into my studies as I had previously struggled to come up with an idea for the 'What is a line?' brief that I was happy with and also one that I felt inspired by, this idea worked well for me and I was keen to work with this which really helped with my motivation for the module especially this now only gave me 1 week to work with the final designs, although I had already extensively researched walks in the Lake District and even completed some of the ones I would be including in my designs previously, this helped me gain my primary research.

















Sunday 15 April 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply