'Your Choice' brief

For the 'your choice' brief I have been looking at revisiting the 'Stamp It' brief and experimenting with foiling. However, after the briefing with Fred this morning I realised that submitting a brief that was included in the same module was a risky route to take and so decided to go back and revisit the brief 'Proverbally Yours' from the OUGD403 module. I have decided that for the current 'Your Choice' brief, I will work with the proverb aspect of the 'Proverbally Yours' brief. I really enjoy proverbs and have always found an interest in them and so working with this aspect allows me to experiment with something I feel passionately about. I also feel that I regularly say how I have ran out of time on a brief and never gained the full opportunity to experiment with my work. This time I have decided that I will produce a series of 10 screen prints that each express a different proverb. 

Monday 30 April 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply