What is a line? // Design Sheets

Here are some rough designs that I created using a basic layout with 3 columns, for my double page spread layout based upon walking in the Lake district. I think these designs have room for improvement however they are strong  beginning points for me to work with using InDesign to guide my layout.





I decided to go with the second design above as a basis for my final double page spread article about walking in the lake district. I felt that it looked modern and profession whilst at the same time was able to include all the information that I needed to include in such a small space. Although i do feel that the use of negative space in the other designs is also effective - I felt that getting across the correct information was priority.


Tuesday 10 April 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply