'Stamp It' Brief // Final Crit Rework

After our final crit for the 'Stamp It' Brief with Amber and Jo, it was suggested that to improve my designs I should create a horizon line in all 4 designs or delete the horizon line from the boat and tube stamps. It was also advised by Amber that I should increase the size of the text to make it more legible and also increase the size of the stamps to limited edition size, therefore more information will be clearer on the designs. Here are the re-works that i produced as a result of the crit session:








I am now really happy with the designs. The type is clear legible and simple, my strong colour theme is clear and effective and the series works well together as well as individually. 

Sunday 8 April 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply