What is a line? // Publication Designs

I decided that the most appropriate format to raise awareness of the lake district, and walking would be through a publication. I also really enjoyed the work we did with Mike in the InDesign session and with Lorenzo on layout. 


I hoped to explore type and grid further whilst also gaining more experience with InDesign as I am much more confident with Illustrator and  Photoshop than I am with this programme, so I felt that now was my chance to try something new. 


Here are all my development stages, taking inspiration from the design sheets I created. All the photographs are primary source material that I have taken whilst away over the Easter Break in the Lake District. 


If I had initially thought of this idea I would have had more time to explore and therefore would have experimented with possibly created a small leaflet or guide to the lake district that went into more detail rather than just an article spread from a magazine and some 'route cards' that would come as a free 'give away' with the magazine.










Wednesday 18 April 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply