'Your Choice' // Change of direction

After spending the majority of the day researching proverbs and also realising how many other people are going down a similar route to myself I decided to combine two of the previous briefs that I have worked on, in order to create a new one that meets the requirements of 'Your Choice'. 


I still hope to create a series of prints, using screen print as a process for productions. I became really inspired by the proverb: 


'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers'


This proverb was initially inspired by my original given proverb during the 'Proverbally yours' brief, 'Out of sight, out of mind' as people often associate this with Children and children like fairytales. To meet the requirements of my original 'Proverbally Yours 1' brief I will create one type based, one image based and one image and type based print in each series.


I then decided to take my theme for my hotdog booklet from OUGD404 Design Principles, as I was really disappointed with the route I went down for this brief. My given word at the time was 'three' and taking this along with my inspiration proverb above I have decided to create a series of prints for young children that represent fairytales; 'The three little pigs', 'Three billy goats gruff', and 'Goldilocks and the three bears'. 

Monday 30 April 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply